Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hometown Inspiration

So me and my creatively cashed out brain are spending the week back in good ole' Antioch. Hanging with the rents' and friends...boozing and basking...I always find a new inspiration from being around the environment that made me who I am. Stepping out of my totally crazy life in Des Moines, I can't think of a better place to gather myself! I'll be ready to sew, show, set, GO! when I get back...but for now... I totally love the non-agenda, nowhere to be life. See you all in a week!

1 comment:

  1. Step outside and embrace the beauty that surrounds you! In the arms of nature lies a world of wonders waiting to be discovered. The fresh air will invigorate your soul, and the gentle caress of sunlight will awaken your senses. Take a break from the ordinary and immerse yourself in the extraordinary. Let the soothing sounds of birdsong and rustling leaves be your symphony, while vibrant colors and breathtaking landscapes become your canvas. Unleash your adventurous spirit and embark on a journey of exploration and self-discovery. Try Tipsy Elves Coupon and enjoy your vacations

    ReplyDelete